Here, life is easy
From the moment you catch sight of the breath-taking scene of tiny islands scattered across the Indian Ocean as your seaplane brings you to Innahura Maldives, you’ll know your trip is going to be very special and you’ll want to make every single moment count. To help you get the very best from your holiday we’ve put together a collection of the Top 10 things to do:
- Starlit beach dinner With the sand between your toes and a blanket of stars overhead, these magical meals will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
- Snorkel with a myriad of colourful fish Step into a world of colour, sound and life as you discover the incredible marine life of the Maldives. The Maldives is world-renowned for its incredible marine life, beautiful coral and amazing snorkelling.
- Scuba dive with turtles and rays Whether it be a relaxing dive amongst colourful fish, observing sea turtles in their natural habitat or adrenalin-fuelled shark dives, at Innahura it’s possible.
- Cruise around the atoll Be the King (and Queen…) of the world on your own dhoni boat. Feel free and discover the beauty of the ocean while smoothly cruising the Lhaviyani Atoll.
- Be pampered at the spa Treat yourself during your long-awaited holiday in the Maldives with a massage, and don’t feel guilty if you end up having a bath indulgence too – you deserve a little bit of pampering!
- Sip a cocktail while watching an incredible sunset Enjoy the perfect sundowner moment while Mother Nature paints the sky in glorious colours.
- Explore the lagoon by paddleboard or canoe With year-round balmy water temperatures, the Maldives is the perfect place for any water sports enthusiast. Enjoy the large lagoon to either show off your skills or learn some new ones.
- Dine under the sea Take a boat trip to Hurawalhi and treat yourself to an exquisite meal at the specatular 5.8 Undersea Restaurant – the largest undersea restaurant in the world. Prepare to enjoy a multi-course tasting extravaganza!
- Play beach volleyball Join a game of the iconic beach holiday sport – it’s fun, it still counts as exercise and means you can indulge in the sumptuous buffets and mouthwatering cocktails guilt free!
- Pretend to be Robinson Crusoe on Loabi Island Innahura’s private sandbank is located in the stunning lagoon and can be booked for private picnics, fine-dining candlelit dinner, champagne breakfast and even as a cinema.
If you’d like to pre-purchase any of the experiences before you arrive, or would like to surprise someone special Innahura Gifts allows you to do just that.