Many people fall in love with the glossy aerial images of the Maldives they see in brochures, but some worry there might not be enough ‘things to do’. If you’re brave enough to follow your heart and book the trip you’ve always dreamed of, you’ll soon see there is so much to do that you’ll wish you had booked a longer stay, especially if you chose Innahura Maldives Resort, where life is easy and the atmosphere is laid back and fun!
Take a peek at our suggestions of things to do during your stay at Innahura, a ‘To-Do’ list has never been so inviting!
- Scuba diving and snorkelling
- Spa treatments
- Going for a morning swim to a lagoon steps away from your bungalow
- Dinner on the beach
- Picnic on a desolate sandbank
- Cinema under the stars
- Dolphin-watching sunset cruise
- Kayaking or stand-up paddleboarding around a sparkling lagoon
- Seeing turtles in their natural habitat
- Learning how to windsurf
- Attending a Maldivian cultural show at the resort
Whether you’re an avid watersports fan, want to go diving and snorkelling or simply aim to be pampered at the spa and enjoy amazing dining experiences, you can make your Innahura itinerary as busy or relaxing as you wish.