Here, life is easy
If you keep stumbling across idyllic pictures of the Maldives every time you open Instagram and dream of holidaying there, but at the same time worry that it might be a bit boring, it’s time to put those worries aside. The Maldives is certainly pretty and you are guaranteed incredible holiday snaps but there’s a lot more to this destination than good looks! If you choose Innahura Maldives as your island resort, you’ll find that life is easy and you can do as much or as little as you wish, those who relish in doing absolutely nothing will be just as at home as those who want to experience as much as they can – a brilliant time is guaranteed for all.
If you’re one of those for whom lazing around simply isn’t on your holiday agenda, take a little excursion from your sofa to Innahura’s App where you can browse the whole range of ‘things-to-do’, and once you have a confirmed reservation, you can even pre-book to secure your place! The App will be your go-to holiday companion, the perfect planning tool while at home and here at the resort. Anyone who thinks they will be bored during a holiday in the Maldives either hasn’t been or hasn’t done their research…or perhaps they landed at one of the unspoiled deserted islands that are usually used for picnics!
Here’s a glimpse of some of the really boring things you can do while staying with us at Innahura:
- Go scuba diving with sharks
- Come face to face with turtles while snorkelling
- Cruise the atoll while admiring the sunset and watch playful dolphins swim alongside the boat
- Dine with your feet in the sand and a blanket of stars overhead
- Enjoy magical encounters with mantas
- Be pampered at the spa
- Play beach volleyball before relaxing with a sundowner
- Enjoy a picnic on a deserted sandbank
- Learn to sail a catamaran
- Test your core strength on a stand up paddle board in the sparkling lagoon
So, is it boring in the Maldives? Some might think so…but they’ve probably never been here! We think it’s brilliant but we’re slightly biased so don’t just take our word for it – check out what our guests say about a holiday at Innahura Maldives.