If you’re an adventurous soul and a parent too, it can be tricky to balance your own wanderlust with the needs of kids when it comes to planning a holiday that everyone will enjoy. You might be hankering after the days before children, when you could visit far-flung places without a care in the world, but with little people on the scene it becomes a little more complicated… however there’s good news – the Maldives is safe yet exotic, far away yet easy to get to, and at Innahura there are endless opportunities for adventure, making this the perfect place for everyone to be happy – it’s definitely not time to goodbye to the things that make you feel alive!
It’s true that the Maldives once had the reputation purely as the dream honeymoon destination for couples and romance, but more and more families with young children are choosing to spend their holidays here and Innahura Maldives is a great example of why this destination is a fantastic place for families…
- Easy going atmosphere, where ‘life is easy’ – no pretentious frills, no shoes required, just carefree happiness – laughter is most definitely encouraged!
- Family-friendly accommodation – bungalows sitting directly on the beach at affordable 4-star prices and often with generous offers available. Cries of ‘Can we go to the beach?’ can always be answered by a resounding ‘Yes’ and requires only a couple of steps.
- Hassle-free all-inclusive plan – even the fussiest of eaters will delight in the choice available on the extensive buffets with plenty of fresh fruit to balance the eye-popping dessert table that children will find hard to stay away from!
- Exciting adventures – from snorkelling amongst tropical fish and turtles to dolphin spotting by boat, from trying scuba diving to paddling in a kayak – be as adventurous as you wish.
- Special Treats – Innahura’s Loabi Island, a private sandbank surrounded by the crystal clear lagoon is the location where dreams come true – escape for a family picnic or even a film night under the stars with popcorn too!
- …and relax – reconnect as a family with walks around the island, splashing in the warm water, building sandcastles and watching the sunset from your deck while you enjoy a game of cards.
At Innahura life is easy and so is a family holiday!