If you’re an adventurous soul and a parent too, it can be tricky to balance your own wanderlust with the needs of kids when it comes to planning a holiday that everyone will enjoy. You might be hankering after the days before children, when you could visit far-flung places without a care in the world, but with little people on the scene it becomes a little more complicated… but there’s good news – the Maldives is safe yet exotic, far away yet easy to get to, and at Innahura there are endless opportunities for adventure, making this the perfect place for everyone to be happy.
It’s true that the Maldives once had the reputation purely as the dream honeymoon destination for couples and romance, but more and more families with young children are choosing to spend their holidays here and Innahura Maldives is a great example of why this destination is a fantastic place for families…
- Easy going atmosphere, where ‘life is easy’ – no pretentious frills, no shoes required, just carefree happiness.
- Family-friendly accommodation – bungalows sitting directly on the beach at affordable 4-star prices and often with generous offers available.
- Hassle-free all-inclusive plan – even the fussiest of eaters will delight in the choice available on the extensive buffets.
- Exciting adventures – from snorkelling amongst tropical fish and turtles to dolphin spotting by boat, from trying scuba diving to paddling in a kayak – be as adventurous as you wish.
- Special Treats – Innahura’s Loabi Island, a private sandbank surrounded by the crystal clear lagoon is the location where dreams come true – escape for a family picnic or even a film night under the stars with popcorn too!
- …and relax – reconnect as a family with walks around the island, splashing in the warm water, building sandcastles and watching the sunset from your deck while you enjoy a game of cards.
At Innahura life is easy and so is a family holiday!