Here, life is easy
A holiday at Innahura Maldives Resort is so much more than relaxing on the sugar soft sand and sipping cocktails by the pool, it’s more than being pampered at the spa and dining on mouth-watering buffets, it’s about making it the best escape anyone could have. The vibe at Innahura is carefree and fun, relaxation and adventure all rolled into one for a holiday experience you’ll want to repeat time and time again.
A selection of our favourite B.E.A.C.H. ‘Best Escapes Anyone Could Have’
- Sunrise or sunset fishing – experience traditional Maldivian handline fishing and succumb to the simple pleasures in life where it’s just you, the line and the ocean but don’t be too surprised if dolphins turn up the crash the party!
- Sunset cruise – judge for yourself if the Maldives is the winner of the World’s Best Sunsets competition.
- Big game fishing – join our expert fishing team for 2, 4 or 8 hours on the ocean as you try to reel in a really big catch – if it gets away it doesn’t count! Enjoy your ‘catch’ cooked and served for lunch or dinner once your adventure is complete.
- Private Dhoni Boat Rental – for a feeling of complete freedom, cruise the atoll and discover the beauty of the Indian Ocean dotted with tiny islands and reefs. Snorkel, swim, or just gaze at the sea. A Maldivian picnic basket full of food and drinks will be onboard to sate those holiday appetites.
- Picnic on a sandbank – live out your fantasy of having a Robinson Crusoe moment on your very own secluded sandbank with your loved one – a few hours of solitude and then we’ll pick you up and whisk you back to Innahura.
- ‘Loabi’ Island – private dining, movies under the stars and Champagne breakfasts – almost anything is possible on our very own secluded island – what would be your perfect desert island scenario?
Our escapes are currently being planned with a reduced capacity in line with Covid-19 protocols to keep you safe.
Contact our team to find out more about excursions currently operating at Innahura.