Holidays were cancelled, schools closed and school trips didn’t happen – the Covid-19 pandemic of 2020 has been the cause and there has been much concern about how damaging it has been for childrens’ education. If you’re looking to treat the the family to a well-earned break in the sun, why not make it an educational family trip? The kids will learn all sorts of things they could never learn in the classroom, bring their learning to life; a trip to Innahura Maldives is full of opportunities for the whole family to learn new things together.
– Get the maps out and look at the countries you will fly over on the way to the Maldives. Research the Maldives and the formation of coral atolls and then be amazed by the view from the seaplane window as you see the underwater formations from the sky.
– If the kids are 8 years old or over they can have a go at scuba diving in the shallow lagoon. They’ll learn the basics of breathing underwater and have fun swimming amongst the fish. Kids aged 10 and over can do the PADI Junior Open Water Diver course where physics, biology and chemistry all play a part in the theory.
– Get kids involved in the planning stages and planning the budget – the All-Inclusive Easy package makes budgeting super easy and allows you to simply add on the extras that will make your holiday everything you want it to be. The kids can cost our various experiences such as a snorkelling adventures and sandbank picnics. Get them to check out the special offers to to work out how much you can save.
Nature & Conservation
– Learn about turtles before you arrive and then go snorkelling – you’re bound to come face to face with these ancient creatures. Get a fish spotting slate to take on your trips – the whole family will be amazed at how many you can spot at just one reef!
Language & Culture
– Our Maldivian Cultural Show will introduce you to Maldivian music and dancing – you can even join in the fun. Take the time to learn a few words of Dhivehi with the kids before travelling or during the journey – our friendly team will be very happy to help them practice.