A holiday to the Maldives is a real treat and you’ll want to know that you can enjoy it to the absolute max without the worry of how much everything’s going to cost. When budgeting for your trip, opting for an all-inclusive package is a really easy way to keep the spending under control but these all-encompassing deals often come with a price tag that’s out of reach due to the very fact they include almost everything that anyone might want to do whilst staying at the resort. Innahura Maldives is refreshingly different – our all-inclusive package includes only what we consider to be the necessities, it enables us to keep the price as low as possible as you don’t pay to do things you don’t want to do. The savings made can be used to add on excursions and activities you really want to experience such as diving with turtles, cruising the atoll or visiting the spa. It’s easy, so we called it the All-Inclusive Easy!
While staying with us you can enjoy a range of complimentary activities:
– Go to the gym as often as you like – a great way to offset the delicious all-inclusive buffet!
– Challenge someone to a game of tennis, badminton, table tennis, billiards or volleyball, or even have a kick about on the football pitch.
– Explore the sparkling lagoons on a kayak or stand-up paddleboard.
– Experienced surfers can take the windsurf equipment out and dart across the ocean.
– Join our guides from Prodivers on the house reef for regular tours – complimentary boat transfer is included (equipment not included but can be hired from the dive center).
Bearing in mind all the things there are to do – both complimentary and as optional extras, you may want to rethink the huge pile of books you were planning on bringing…or consider extending your stay!