Here, life is easy
The festive season is over for another year, many people around the world still have a long stretch of winter to contend with, sunshine seems a long way off and those January blues are beginning to set in. We invite you to swap the January blues for the blues of the Indian Ocean, sunny skies and Innahura! Check our 5 suggestions to lift your mood – and guess what? You can do all of them at Innahura!
- Schedule in some ‘Me Time’ – look after your wellness with an indulgent spa treatment – Duniye Spa at Innahura is an unbeatable location for the ultimate spa day to soothe your body and mind.
- Experience something new – there’s nothing quite like discovering something for the first time to make you feel alive – perhaps a sunset cruise with dolphins or a picnic on a secluded sandbank?
- Eat well and drink plenty of water – nutrition and hydration is the key to good health and with the mouth-watering choices and variety of dining options available at Innahura this one is easy, just like island life! Our own water bottling plant ensures hydration can be plastic-free too.
- Do something you love every day – walk along the beach, swim in the ocean, paddle a kayak through the lagoon, snorkel and dive amongst Innahura’s incredible marine life – whatever you choose, get out and experience the wonders of Mother Nature.
- Swap the January blues for the blues of the Indian Ocean, sunny skies and Innahura, just the simple act of clicking ‘book now’ is bound to replace the blues with happiness!
Even if a trip to Innahura is a little way off you can beat those January blues by following us on Facebook or Instagram for an instant Maldive fix.
If you’d like to pre-purchase any of the experiences before you arrive, or would like to surprise someone special Innahura Gifts allows you to do just that.